Charity Fundraiser - No Experience Necessary - Excellent Pay and Rewards Package
Salary8.00 - 11.50 GBP per hour, Plus Bonuses
TypePermanent Full time
Posted byWesser Limited
Date Posted07 Nov
Wesser UK are currently recruiting for door to door charity fundraisers to work as part of our national live-in fundraising teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to raise funds on behalf of organisations that are directly responsible for saving thousands of lives every year.
As this is a live-in role you will be required to relocate and join one of our nationwide fundraising teams where accommodation of a high standard is provided free to charge.
If you are a fun-loving, friendly individual that wants to make a real difference in the charity sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
What we offer:
- £8.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Excellent bonus structure
- Free accommodation including bills (relocation required)
- Full training provided (no experience necessary)
- 35 hours per week (5 days)
- Team company car
- Long term and short terml roles available
The role of a Wesser Charity Fundraiser:
- Engage with members of the general public in a friendly and relaxed manner.
- Represent St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales or St Andrews First Aid to promote lifesaving charitable projects.
- Be an ambassador for both Wesser and our amazing charity partners.
- Be part of a fun, lively and ethical fundraising team.
About Wesser and our charity partners:
Since 1968 Wesser has been fundraising on behalf of some of the worlds most valued charities. Today is no different with over 25 global charities supported by our fundraising teams across Europe. In the UK we support the lifesaving work of St John Ambulance, St John Cymru Wales and St Andrews First Aid, all of which are renowned for delivering lifesaving first aid training and services.
Apply Today – You will be directed to a quick and simple online application form. All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Email this job: