Cleaner - Medical Centre - Mobile / Rapid Response
Salary£8.21 per hour
LocationEssex, Essex, RM17 5BY
TypePermanent Part time
Posted byOCS Group (UK) Ltd
Date Posted12 Apr
Working on varied cleaning tasks at number of different sites in Essex working areas RM15; RM16; SS13; RM18; CM13 to cover absences, emergencies and uplifts of work at short notice.
You'll work in a team to carry out a range of cleaning activities in a health centre / clinical environment, including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets, offices and accommodation areas.
You will also:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred and full site training will be provided.
- To agree to relevant vetting, criminal record and security checks.
The OCS Group is one of the UK's leading providers of facilities management and property support services