Forklift Driver - Counterbalance
Salary10.15 GBP per hour
LocationTilbury, Essex, RM18 7HP
TypeContract Full time
Posted byNoble Recruiting Limited
Date Posted07 Nov
Job Title: Forklift Driver - Counterbalance
This is a Temporary to PERMANENT Position
Location: Tilbury, Essex
Salary: £10.15 per hour (weekly pay)
Hours: Monday to Friday 11am-8pm/2pm-11pm rotating shift patterns
(Shifts can be agreed directly with the company once it has been established where your strengths are in the warehouse.)
Interviews will be held first at the Agency in Wickford, Essex then straight into the role if you are successful.
Are you looking for Forklift AND Warehouse work offering variety in your day as well as a competitive hourly rate?
If that sounds like you then please apply today for immediate interview & start before Christmas!!
Our client is looking to expand its warehouse operation in Tilbury by recruiting an experienced Forklift driver, the role will be 50/50 Forklift and Warehouse.
The company is an established & professional outfit that is looking for a confident Operative and experience Forklift driver as well as someone who picks up and retains new information, warehouse layouts, coding quickly.
- Operate/drive a 3.5 tonne counterbalance forklift and pick goods off of racking up to 8 metres high
· Drop goods to the appropriate bays/storage areas either by forklift
· Hand offloading
· Picking alone and in teams of 2 on occasion
· Keeping the warehouse area clean and tidy and following health and safety guidelines and procedures
· Ensuring customers' orders are picked and packed accurately and efficiently
· Communicate effectively with management team and colleagues
- Previous Warehouse experience is required
- Previous Forklift operating/driving is required
- A full in date/valid Forklift - Counterbalance licence - proof must be provided at interview
- Free parking on site
- Weekly pay
- Christmas hours and money guaranteed
- Over time and weekend work available on request depending on work volume
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.