General Foreman Permanent
Salary45000 - 48000 GBP per year, Package
LocationGrays, Essex, RM17 6NQ
TypePermanent Full time
Posted byRandstad CPE
Date Posted10 Jan
A new civil engineering opportunity for an experienced General Foreman has arisen and we are looking for someone to start soon!
Employment type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 + Package
Are you an experienced general foreman looking for a new opportunity working on a large project with a great team?
You will need to have experience of leading a team and supervising crews of workers to ensure that projects proceed smoothly. Ideally candidates will have worked their way up from a tools background to general foreman.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing workforce
- Motivating the team to complete projects on schedule
- Issuing permits to dig
- Reviewing Risk assessments and method statements
- Running health and safety audits
- Ensuring that the site team complies with site rules and regulations while monitoring the quality of their work
- Collaborating with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project proceed as planned
- Maintaining equipment and manage paperwork
- Experience working on large civil schemes
- Minimum 10 years experience as a general foreman
- Experience with marine civils , roads, PQ concrete and grounworks
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- £45,000 - £48,000 + Package
- Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor in the Essex area
Contact Alex Squillaci on 01622 357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.