SalaryGBP per year
LocationGrays, Essex, rm16 4dh
TypePermanent Full time
Posted byPerfect Links
Date Posted07 Feb
A great opportunity has become available for a Nursery Nurse to join a nursery that aims to encourage children to learn and develop in a happy, caring and homely environment.
The Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed Nursery Nurse, with a minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare qualification depending on the room.
The position as a Nursery Nurse will require a confident, experienced individual who is organised and passionate about staff development.
The ideal Nursery Nurse will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of care and learning.
- Have excellent knowledge of EYFS.
- Support, supervise and motivate the staff team.
- Work closely with the Nursery Manager to continually improve and develop the nursery.
- Plan high quality experiences to support children's learning.
- Maintain children's records to a high standard.
The ideal Nursery Nurse will have experience in:
- Working with children in an Early Years Nursery.
- Dealing with Partnership with Parents.
- To have knowledge, be capable and have experience of implementing the EYFS.
- To have experience of carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance the children's development.
- To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all the children within your care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High initiative and flexibility.
- Have a valid DBS or willing to complete one.
- Level 2 or 3 Qualification.
If you would like to apply for this job, please contact us to have a more in-depth conversation around this amazing opportunity.