Section Engineer Permanent
Salary35000 - 38000 GBP per year, Package
LocationGrays, Essex, RM17 6NQ
TypePermanent Full time
Posted byRandstad CPE
Date Posted10 Jan
Permanent Section Engineers Required!
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Package
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a section engineer looking for a new opportunity? We are currently recruiting for Permanent section engineers to be based in the Grays area, to start ASAP, working with a civils contractor who are working on a large civil engineering scheme.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing setting out engineers
- Occasional design work
- Resourcing materials
- Placing orders
- Managing workload
- Occasional setting out
- Degree / HND qualified
- Minimum 10 years site engineer experience
- Essential that you understand design
- Experience as a section engineer
- Use of Total Stations or GPS
- Experience in - highways, marine, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks, special works
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Long term contract
- £35,000 - £38,00 - Plus package
Contact Alex Squillaci @ Randstad CPE on 01622 357230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.