Senior Practitioner - Placement Assessment Team
Salary32.00 GBP per hour
LocationGrays, Essex, RM17 6TJ
TypeContract Full time
Posted bySanctuary Personnel Ltd
Date Posted14 Mar
Are you passionate about developing your Social Work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Placement Assessment Team based in Grays, Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Complete Step-parent and inter-country adoption assessments
- Case load consist of 6-8 assessments
- One full day of Duty, one Initial visit per week, Plus will have to run the Skills to Foster Training every 12 weeks ( 3 full days or 6 evenings)
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- 2 years' experience within a similar post
- Requires experience in assessments for: Form F's, SGO's, Kinship Care, Private Fostering.
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.