Salary£22,000 to £27,000 per year
LocationBrentford, Berkshire, RM16 3HG
TypePermanent Full time
Posted byRandstad CPE
Date Posted14 May
Document Controller/Administrator position available to join one of the leading contractors in the building industry to work with an award winning team with a very dominant name across the sector.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is looking to further there career in document control as it is an opportunity to look after a specific division!
- Assist the project management team with the issue, receipt and tracking of all engineering and supplier deliverables through to close out and handover stages
- Manage and maintain the site induction register
- Streamline and maintain electronic filing system on the shared drive
- Create and maintain a minimal use of paper permit system
- Creating, formatting and updating documents using Microsoft packages
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, drawings and registers
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.