Talented HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant With Autism Experience Needed
Salary80 - 100 GBP per day
TypeContract Full time
Posted byTeacheractive Limited
Date Posted10 Oct
Talented HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant With Autism Experience Needed!
TeacherActive are looking for an enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a long term assignment, starting immediately in PURFLEET.
The school in PURFLEET is seeking a resilient HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work on a one to one basis with a child on the Autistic Spectrum. The ideal HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant will be able to build strong relationships and will have previous experience working with children on the autistic spectrum.
The HLTA will be required to plan, prepare and assess for one to one sessions.
It is vital that the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant has restraint training.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
• HLTA certificate with experience
• Experience working with children on the Autism spectrum
• Restraint training (Team Teach or equivalent)
• Able to engage well with pupils and staff
• Able to work under your own initiative
• Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA:
• A highly rewarding opportunity
• An excellent and competitive rate of pay
• Fantastic prospects of long term work
• The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Hayley on 01245 335 533 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.